- Looking for cheap airfare to Guatemala City? 25% of our users found tickets to Guatemala City for the following prices or less: From Miami $65 one-way – $106 round-trip, from Los Angeles $175 one-way – $204 round-trip, from Portland $208 one-way – $312 round-trip
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November, and December. The cheapest month to fly to Guatemala City is August.
- Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates into the search form above to unlock the latest Guatemala City flight deals.
- Hoping to have a particularly relaxing travel experience in La Aurora International Airport? Purchase an access pass to one of the airport’s private lounges. These lounges provide travelers with complimentary snacks, high-speed WiFi, and comfortable chairs, making it a popular place to wait for flights to take off.
- Interested in learning more about the region after your flight to Guatemala lands? Pay a visit to the Information Desk located in La Aurora International Airport’s Arrivals Terminal. The employees at the desk can help to answer your questions regarding hotels, popular attractions, and public transportation.
Cheap flights to Guatemala City
- If you are traveling to Guatemala for business, make sure to take advantage of La Aurora International Airport’s business facilities. There are copying and faxing facilities located in one of the airport’s business lounges, as well as several business rooms that can be rented for meetings and training sessions.
- To purchase any medicine or cosmetic products that you might need, pay a visit to the airport’s pharmacy that is located in the Departures terminal of La Aurora International Airport. The store has a variety of local goods, including local beauty products that you may want to take home with you.
If you would like to grab a bite to eat either after your flight to Guatemala lands or before your next flight takes off, make sure to browse through the different dining options located at La Aurora International Airport. The North Terminal has several sit-down restaurants that serve traditional Guatemalan food, in addition to many to-go kiosks that offer quick meal options for travelers in a rush.